CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have had many inquiries about why I have not been blogging. Two words...CHRISTMAS and WEDDING. Christmas break did not turn out to be quite the break I needed it to be!!! Becky's wedding is in 2 days...2 DAYS! I am ready for it to be over so I can sleep at night! It is so exciting, but so nerve-wracking! So, I promise that after a good long nap on Sunday, I will blog. It might not be much, but I will get back in the swing of things! Wish us luck on wedding day!

3 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Congratulations to Beckie and good luck on the wedding day!

Jennie said...

Did someone make you take the pic down? You'll have to go private.

Elizabeth said...

Brent made me. I will probably go private soon. I am DYING to have some wedding pics to post soon!