CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brent!


My Valentine Brent is 34 today. For a whole week, he is older than me and I milk that for the full 7 days.

I often tell my friends that I won the husband lottery. Brent is such a good man. He is so generous to me and other people materially. He would give someone the shirt of his back. He is the best dad and always puts the 3 of us before himself. He is such a godly man and a spiritual leader for so many. He is my best friend and we truly do have the best time together, no matter what we are doing. He is such a hard worker and encourages me in ALL my projects and very rarely complains about how much I do. Plus, he does all of his own ironing. I tell you, I won the husband lottery.

Happy Birthday, Brent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post, Elizabeth!

I have to agree with you. Brent is a great guy!

Hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day. :-)

Unknown said...

Noway. I am born an Valentine's Day and my wife's birthday is a week away from mine, but my wifes birthday is 7 day before mine. I wonder if there is some numerlogical meaning to it? Well I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day and Happy Birthdays