CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

What a week!




The past 8 days of my life have been a whirlwind...and I am exhausted. Last Sunday, we set up for the clothing sale. For those of you that don't know, I am part of a group at my church that started a clothing sale a little more than 3 years ago. We have about 180 consignors and hundreds of shoppers. We take 20% and help clothe children in need in Memphis and on an Indian Reservation. The rest of the money goes back to the consignor as our ministry. It is very rewarding, but VERY time consuming. We basically live at church for 7 days. On top of that, I had inservice last week. They were very flexible about my schedule for the sale, so it all worked out. I, however, just about had a breakdown by the end of the week. To top it off, our downstairs air went out Friday and they have just fixed it today. We have been living in the kids' room, which had gotten old by Friday night! Our house is still in the 80's right now, but it is supposed to be cool by tonight. I NEED MY OWN BED!

0 comments: