CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

A dream come true!

Ok, so I spent the past few days at the NAEYC conference in Dallas. About 20,000 preschool and kindergarten teachers under one roof...you can only imagine.

Being the insane Sesame Street fan that I am, I nearly wet my pants when I found out that Bob would be teaching a music class at the conference. I got to play the hand bells with him on the stage. It was very exciting! I got to meet him and get a picture with him. He was so great and so genuinely glad to meet everyone. He did ask me how old the girl I was buying his newest cd for was...I was like, "33...you got a problem with that?"




10 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

I just actually laughed out loud. Thanks, Honey!

Shannon said...

You so crazy!!

Jennie said...

I especially love his multi-colored puzzle sweater.

Jennie said...

or maybe it's a Tetris sweater...it could go either way...

Anonymous said...

So neat! :-)

It's hard to believe we've been watching him for over 30 years. :-)

Amy Griffin said...

love it - and the shirt!

Amy Griffin said...

seriously...I just looked again and that is the best picture ever!!

Joy in the little things said...

You are cracking me up... Congrats on the dream come true? Who took the pic? I'm sure they were laughing too.

Ashlee said...

You are a nut! I am so glad that I happened upon your blog. Now I can totally keep up on the Pattersons.

Traci said...

I went to the conference, too. But somehow I missed seeing Bob.

I've been reading your blog for a while now. We were at Harding together. My blog is private, but if you would like to read it, just drop me an e-mail: tracij@conwaycorp.net

Traci Busby Johnston