CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Involuntary blog break

Ever since I have gotten back from Dallas at the beginning of November, it has been a constant stream of deadlines and commitments. I am a bit at the end of my rope, but I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Tonight is my only night home this week and I am using it to play catch-up with my life. It feels good to get caught up a little! Everything should settle down a bit after this weekend and I can get back to blogging about our misadventures!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

I've been missing your blog updates! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. The girls are getting super excited about Christmas!!

I got Tyler's gifts bought so now I am officially done! Yeah! I'm going to start wrapping next week. I have a Holiday House that I'm part of this weekend so I've been busy all week getting stuff ready for that.