CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Ahhhhh...






Today is the first day in a long time that I have had time to just breathe. I have lots to do around the house, but for the first time in weeks, NOTHING has to be done TODAY. I am officially on my Christmas break, so maybe I can get caught up on blogging. I never blogged about Halloween, Senior High Retreat, or Thanksgiving and I don't know if I ever will!!! I am just going to pick up with December.

We went to see Santa Claus last night. I THOUGHT Thursday would be a great night, but I was so wrong. We waited for an hour to see the big man, but we were waiting on Brent for dinner anyway so it was fine. I did not make the kids dress up this year, per Tyler's request. He also gave me an ultimatum while in line...no more Santa pictures after age 10. I told him we would see. I know he is questioning things and that I am lucky to still have him believing at 8, but deep down, he knows. I know he does. But, he just plays along with it all. I think for my sake!

I had my class party yesterday and it was my last day of school until January 6th. I so need this break to take some time for myself. I love to do for others, but I have to remind myself that I am no help to anyone if I am a Grinch.

0 comments: