CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hi. I'm new here.

It has been 3 months since I blogged. I got bogged down with having so many pictures and events to blog about and no time to do it, so I gave up for a little while. Facebook is so much quicker, but I miss being able to expand on thoughts and all our goings-on.

My school year is coming to an end. I have one more week. I LOVE these kids. Even more, I love their parents. I have never had a class that I loved the parents this much. I am going to miss all of them so much. However, I let them know at work that I am not coming back next year. I am not sure what I am going to do. I have the luxury of not HAVING to work, so I can take the time to figure some things out. But, I love to work. I am just not sure what I am supposed to be doing. There are so many things I love to do. My embroidery of course, but I feel very isolated doing that. It was great when my babies were home all day anyway, but they are gone 40 hours a week. I love teaching, but my preschool doesn't pay much, not enough to make it worth being away from home so much. I feel like so much goes undone at home when I am working like that. I LOVE teaching so much, but I worry about what kind of wife and mom I would be if I went back 5 days a week. Those are just two of my options. I will discuss more later.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Brent and the kids gave me a jewelry armoire thing that hangs on the wall and Brent cooked me French toast. We ate Japanese after church and then I took a long nap. We met Kathy and the kids tonight for supper at TCBY! Kathy gave Alex ice cream for the first time and I got some good shots, but I am going to stop while I am ahead and not post any pictures this time.

I hope that I can get back to blogging with some regularity!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Somehow I just can't picture you slowing down. You are just a doer! When in doubt, drink;)

Jennie said...

Glad to see you are back in the land of the living.
I say just sleep in until 9:00 and then watch tv all day...Ok, I do sleep in until 9:00, but I DON'T watch tv until after dinner!