CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

What has happened to me???

Once upon a time, I think I was a pretty normal person. Three things happened today that made me think otherwise.

#1- As Greg and Steve sang "Take you driving in my car..beep beep" I thought, "Oh, I love this song.

#2- Emily's half-eaten soggy ice cream cone at Chick-fil-A actually looked good to me, and I finished what she didn't eat.

#3- I called Stacy from Walmart full of excitement because on the Valentine aisle they had a teddy bear dressed up like Elvis. The words "He even has a guitar and dances!" came out of my mouth. (We have been looking for something like this forever for our Winterfest mascot, FYI, not just for our personal enjoyment. We are not total dorks.)

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I beg to differ on the "we are not total dorks" statement.

Becky and Joe said...

I second that, Jennie. You have no idea! Sorry, Elizabeth, but you cannot deny it. It runs in the family, so you're not alone.

Elizabeth said...

Why are you two always ganging up on me???

Becky and Joe said...

It's our job. It's all in good fun, of course. By the way, I think Gretchen got one of those Elvis bears in college for Valentine's Day...I could have hooked you up a long time ago!

Dallas said...

Elizabeth, good to hear from you again! your children are beautiful and it looks like you really enjoy them. nice to catch up...and good luck with the weight loss-it's a never ending battle! i'm sure you will succeed!