CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Super Suppers



Does anyone out there go to Super Suppers? I am finding that managing my time is getting easier, but I am thinking about going to Super Suppers to get meals for the nights that I have worked all day. We get home at 4:15 Tuesday-Thursday and after snack and homework, there just isn't much time. I can order my meals online for $10 a meal, which is what my budget is anyway, and they will put it together for me and have it ready for me to pick up. I think I might go for it.

While I am asking for opinions, I am trying to decide what Santa is going to get Emily for Christmas. It's between a Step 2 vanity or the Fisher Price Twin Time Dollhouse. We have room for one or the other. I think she would play with both equally. Any opinions?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both are adorable...but my vote is for the vanity. :-)

Becky and Joe said...

You know if I had asked for that vanity for Christmas, I would have expected to get those fluffy pink shoes along with it. At least Emily doesn't have high expectations.

jessica Rogers said...

Super Suppers is the best. They also have a different menu every month which is good. I get to eat stuff that I would never even have tried before. Last night I had flank steak and it was tasty.
Once you budget having to buy the ingredients for yourself, it totally evens out.
Try it.

Amy Wood said...

Hey gal! I've done Super Suppers a few times and it is so handy. It's best when you can choose what meals you get. Some of them are kind of strange, but most are really tasty!

Jennie said...

Breanna got that dollhouse for Chrsitmas last year. She HAD to have it and then she never played with it. That is until this week! She has been playing with it nonstop all week. I guess it just took her awhie to get into it! I know I enjoy setting everything up, but Kylie always messes it up after I do. I'll have to start playing with it when they're in bed...

Amy Griffin said...

Go for the doll house. Ella has a vanity and doll house and the house gets much more action....

Juicysmom said...

We do our own super suppers and it's pretty fun. Three or Four of us girls pick 3 meals each and we triple or quad them. One of us does all the shopping and then we go to one house and cook for about 4 hours---I know it sound like a lot of work, but it really is a lot of fun. We made 10 meals for each of us and it cost us $50 each. We prepared them to go straight from the freezer to the oven. It was great to try your friends favorite receipes. Super Suppers is great--I just wish we would have invented it!!