CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What was I thinking????

Sorry, no picture with this one. If there was a picture to go with it, I would be slumped over the computer, drooling. What on earth was I thinking, going back to work??? I am tired. Beyond tired. Clothing sale tired.
I love my job. I feel like I was called to do this. I love the kids, what we do, everything. But, I am so stinkin' tired. My house is also wondering where I have been. It is my goal everyday that everyone has clean clothes and a good meal. Beyond that, I am lost. I just have to keep telling myself what I tell my parents at school. "It hasn't even been two weeks. The first month is the hardest. Everyone has to adjust." I just wish I had a rest mat at school.

On an exciting note, I had a little girl during nap time stand up on her mat, flapping her arms and totally freaking out. She started running over to me and I thought she was going to throw up. All of the sudden, a MARBLE came flying out of her mouth. She had found it on the floor and put it in her mouth and it got stuck in her throat. See, stuff like that just doesn't happen at home.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Better a marble in 5 minutes than an earring in 7 days! (out the other end)