CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weightloss

I lost 5 pounds today. I had a haircut. For those of you with normal hair, that probably sounds odd. But, I truly do get neckaches from the weight of my hair. I got a ton cut off and it is way too trendy for me. I am sure it will look different tomorrow. Tyler said it looked like a fuzzball. He also told me that my teeth were light yellow, but that is beside the point. Speaking of Tyler, he has gotten a little too big for his britches this week. He came home from school Tuesday with a game he invented. (He is notorious for his games.) He had written Mom, Dad, and Emily on cards. He had also made a certificate that said "Great Job!". If we do something to get on his nerves or yell at him, he snips a cut into the offender's name. The person who has their card intact at the end of the day gets the certificate. Just imagine how well this game has gone over at the Patterson house! Ha!

3 comments:

Becky and Joe said...

Just be thankful I told him I didn't have any more construction paper...he wanted to make more certificates at my house!

Remember the days when you would lock yourself in your room after getting your hair cut?

Elizabeth said...

I was thinking about that on the way home today. In the past, I would have cried for hours over this haircut. Now, I am just thankful I have hair.

Jennie said...

Do your jeans fit better after your 5 pounds of weightloss yesterday? That would be awesome!