CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I love my Grizzlies!!!






Today was the first day of Grizzlies' practice and it was open to the public. We went downtown to the Forum to watch. We had so much fun. Dan and Ainsley were there. Emily had never been to the Forum besides Disney on Ice, and she thought it was awesome. She and Ainsley giggled lots and talked about if the Grizzlies were on ice and how they would fall on their booties. I got to see my favorite, Mike Miller, and then we went to Napoli's Pizza, my absolute favorite pizza place. We drove around downtown for a while and then came home. It was a great Saturday morning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Ainsley and Emily had the chance to see the Griz together. :-) Ainsley told me all about when she got home. :-)