CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oh, Fudge...

My grandmother had a really bad car accident this week. A car pulled out in front of her and she hit a wall and went into a ditch. It took the paramedics a long time to get her out, but she is OK. Banged up really bad, but no broken bones or anything. This could have been a really bad thing, but there are two HILARIOUS things about it. They are even funnier if you know of my grandmother and her off-the-wall antics.

First of all, rest assured that insurance is paying for the jeans that had to be cut off of her. I guarantee that she had on pantyhose under the jeans. And the best part...she had the accident on the way to the pharmacy. She was taking all the people at CVS fudge.

1 comments:

Becky and Joe said...

I'm going to file this one in my memory bank, because in a few years this will be you. I'll get a call from you needing a ride to Walgreens so you can take a batch of Christmas cookies to the pharmacy. I'll oblige, but I will refuse to help you put on your pantyhose.