CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Never a dull moment

Tyler went back to school today. He DID NOT want to go. I had to threaten that I WOULD take him to school in his pajamas if he didn't get dressed. Emily and I went and bought pumpkins and gourds and cornstalks for the porch.

My kids have a new favorite toy. It is a curtain rod...the white kind that has 2 pieces that slide together. Tyler found it last week and they have played non-stop with it. It has been a sword, a gun, a launcher (?), crutches, stilts, traffic control thingys, among other things. Emily made a train out of chairs and blankets today and I was the driver. I had to use the curtain rod as the "steerer."

Emily is eating lunch upstairs. I reminded her that she would be upstairs alone. She said that she wouldn't be alone, that she had Baby Maddie and Huckems with her. Those are 2 of her babies. I am going to sneak off while she is eating and catch a quick nap!

0 comments: