CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

It's time...gulp.

In 24 hours, I will be getting on a plane. Brent and I are going to Charleston and Hilton Head for our 10th anniversary, which was last June. At least we are going before #11. Many of you know that I have developed a fear of flying since having Emily. I am fine if the 4 of us are together, but if we are flying apart, I am a nervous wreck. It's the whole someone is left behind thing. If something happens to me, will the kids remember everything I have taught them and grow into the people I intend them to be? I do not fear dying, just leaving the kids or Brent before my job is done. Please pray for me tomorrow to be safe and ENJOY the flight. We have such a fun trip planned and I don't want it to start out by me being Nervous Nellie.

Emily and Tyler will be taken care of by my parents. My mom is taking off work to shuttle them to all their places. They are staying at our house and Emily is excited because she thinks she doesn't have to do chores with us gone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with Brent, Elizabeth! :-)