CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged

I have more vacation pictures to post, but Danna tagged me before I could post them.

OK. So 7 random facts about me...

1. I have curly hair like Emily. But, in 2001-2002 I had to have some chemo treatments that made one side of my hair go straight. That is why I don't go curly. I am thinking about having that side permed, though.

2. I have lived in 16 different homes...17 if you count the 4 months we lived with my parents while we were building the house we were in now. And that is not counting dorms, either.

3. I was 9 years old before I knew there were other pieces to fried chicken than the leg.

4. I am terrified of clowns.

5. I dream at least weekly about the first day of classes at Harding. I never have a schedule or a chapel seat.

6. I love Totino's cheese pizza. Like the 99 cents kind.

7. When I was 7, I got lost at the Pensacola Fair and the police took me to the drunk tank. Me and 20 other drunk guys. They did let me sit behind a desk, though.

I don't have time to tag anyone else this morning! I'll do that part later.

2 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Thanks for playing! I had no idea that you had chemo. Are you feeling okay, now?

Jennie said...

I love the Totinos pizzas too...pepperoni! I got some not that long ago and Chad was not impressed.