CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busted...seriously busted

I have been keeping a secret from my American-Girl-lovin' daughter. I myself own Molly McEntire. I used to keep her out, but Tyler always poked her eyes when he was a baby, so I put her away. She has been kept on the tippy top shelf of Emily's closet until today. I was checking email about 30 minutes ago and I heard a big crash bang and "MAAAMMMAAAA!" Only it wasn't an "I'm hurt" MAMA, it was different. Emily came tearing down the stairs like she was on fire and turned the corner and...she had Molly in her arms. Sheer joy. She said, "I have had Molly all along and we didn't even know it!" I had to explain to her that this was my Molly and she could play with her all she wanted to, but her hair had to stay braided and her clothes had to stay on. She was OK with that, but it has made Christmas seem even farther away for her. Oh, she longs for the day that she has one of her own!

0 comments: