CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hand Cramp

Emily had a birthday party this morning at Paint a Piece and Tyler and I took the time alone to go to Toys R Us to see what he might like for his birthday, which is 6 weeks away. This, my friends, is his birthday list.

**Power Rangers**
Jungle Fury Force...
Sound Fury Tiger Ranger
Sound Fury Bat Ranger
Sound Fury Elephant Ranger
Sound Fury Cheetah Ranger

Red Tiger Hand Gear
Jungle Master Megazord
Claw Cannon
Wolf Battle Bike
Tiger Battle Bike
Blue Battle Bike
Jungle Master R/C cycle
Red Thunder Roar Vehicle


**Legos**
Star Wars legos...the following numbers
7666
7668
7667
7669
7672
7659
7658
6212
7656
7661
Mars Mission Legos...once again, I gave up on the names.
7646
7647
7692
7645
7699
7649
7648

More green lego sheets (Like the hard plastic kinds)

**DVDs**
Narnia
Ratatuille
Enchanted?????
Every possible Power Rangers and Scooby doo DVD at TRU


Remote Control Eve and Wall-E
U command Wall-e


K'nex

Some Cars cars that I pretended to write down

All of the new Star Wars vehicle and characters from Clone Wars.

That's it. All he wants for his birthday. Oh, he said he wouldn't mind a few gift cards.

5 comments:

Becky and Joe said...

Good luck with those, Tyler. (Can I give him Enchanted?!)

yankeestom said...

He can borrow my Jungle Master Megazord if you don't buy him one.

Jennie said...

Well at least he just picked a few of his favorite things. You wouldn't want to go crazy or anything. I'll probably send his gift back with K&C next week so I'll let you know what I get him.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Looks like a Christmas list to me! Happy shopping!

Mary Ruth said...

Lauren told me that I should check your blog for b-day ideas for Tyler. Wow! I think he did inventory at Target! Now that's the way to give people lots of options!

I also ready your Molly post. Emily might be very surprised and excited to find that Kirsten, Samantha, Molly, Felicity, and the Amer. Girl baby doll all still live at Aunt Ruthie's house. Of course, they are Lauren's, but their home is still in one of our closets. I was a real sucker for this dolls. I think I may have enjoyed buying them more than Lauren enjoyed playing with them!

Sorry we missed seeing you last weekend. Maybe next time.

Love to all,
MR