CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camp 2008

I can't believe camp has already come and gone. Camp being over means that school is closer than I want to admit. Around 265 of us went this year. We (our church) use a 4H camp in Milan, TN. They close down 4H camp for the week of the 4th, so we have used it for probably 20 years. This was my 9th year to go. I missed the summer I had Emily. I did go the summer I was 7 months pregnant with Tyler. That was an adventure! Anyway, my sister Becky and I has the girls going into 5th grade. Emily was with us, too. My kids think camp is the greatest thing. We had the best time and I will post pictures when I get around to it. I have to find the cord to plug all my camera stuff back up. I still have stuff to unpack, unfortunately!

I have been painting the playroom this week. That is the one thing on my summer to do list that I HAVE to do, so I will be glad when that is done so I can move on.

Off I go to unpack more!

2 comments:

Kim Chapman said...

I can't wait to see your camp pictures. We missed being there so much...not doing that again.

Kim

Danna Ramsey said...

I love that age! (I taught 4th grade back when I was employed ...) Loved the blueberry photos, too. I'm with Tyler, that would be a fun birthday party. :)