CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ready for school

Emily got her kindergarten shots yesterday. It did not go very well. She has been given some unhuman strength, that's for sure. There were 4 shots, and after #1, she rolled herself in a tight little ball that could not be undone by 2 grown women.

Registration was this morning for both of them. We also bought our school supplies at school this year. I am sure it cost more than Walmart, but it took less than 2 minutes to do and no crazy mamas with buggies riding my tail. We came home and they put name labels on everything and had to best time. They love new school supplies as much as I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ainsley wasn't crazy about her shots either. :-(

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I know... there is just something about new school supplies that gives me a thrill. Is it a sickness brought on by our education degrees? It's one of the things I miss about teaching - but now I can live the dream through preschool supplies for the girls.