CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

In one ear...

My life has been INSANE this week. The children's ministry has been especially demanding this week and I am trying to prepare for the first day of school, plus trying to get everything ready for the clothing sale. As if that wasn't enough, the kids have been TERRIBLE this week. We are going through their post-grandparent detox at the moment. Last night, I was telling Brent how they just dump stuff all over the house and move on to the next disaster, all the while begging for snacks. This morning before he left for work, Brent sat the kids down and told them how hard things have been for me and that they could not make any big messes today. They had to pick up their toys before they had any snacks. Then he asked Emily to repeat what he had said. She said, "Every time I get out a toy, I get a snack."

2 comments:

Jennie said...

That sounds about right.

Ramona said...

Hi Elizabeth! How fun that you have a blog now, I love it :). I wonder if Brent was able to keep from cracking up over Emily's comment :)? Happy Blogging!, Ramona