CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What? They are coming back?

The kids went to Nashville for the week, which they have never done unless I had something to do that I needed them to go. This was just a summer vacation trip to see Gran and Poppy. It was FABULOUS!

What I did with my week off...

1. Slept as late as my body would allow, which is not as late as it used to be.
2. Watched the Today Show instead of Little Einsteins.
3. Made Emily a dress.
4. Went to Target...a lot.
5. Baked 18 cakes for Emily's party. (I'll explain later)
6. Threw out Happy Meal toys.
7. Cleaned out Tyler's desk drawers.
8. Let CRAP slip back into my vocabulary.
9. Rekindled my long lost relationship with Lucy, the forgotten child.
10. I did actually have to work at church some.
11. Watched Crime shows all day long.
12. Cleaned Tyler's aquarium.
13. Took a nap.
14. Went out to dinner with Tim and Sharon with no booster seats.
15. Ate every meal on the couch.

The kids have to come back tomorrow, but I will be ready.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm really shocked to hear that you uttered the word crap this week...I can't imagine what you'd be saying if they were gone for 2 weeks! Yeah, we went to dinner tonight with the Turks and Gulicks...2 highchairs, 3 boosters, and a baby sling thing that holds the carrier. Lots of fun.

Becky and Joe said...

You left one off. I'll help you out some..."eating TCBY for dinner on Wednesday with my best sister".