CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

My life back

Now that the clothing sale is over, I can resume my normal life!!!! YAHOO! My mom is on spring break this week and she took Emily for the day and I have cleaned and bought groceries and taken care of Easter Bunny things all day. I was so tempted to sneak in a nap, but I just couldn't do it with all that has to be done! I really hoped to fit in some sewing today, but it's not going to happen. Maybe I can sew again in June...maybe.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm glad that life is getting back on track and everyone is well again! We're getting ready to go to TX for a week on Saturday to visit my sister and see/decorate their new house. It'll be my first time flying with the girls by myself. Kylie's attention span is a little longer now so I think she'll be ok. I bought lots of new books and coloring things.