CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sick girl...

Emily just wasn't herself yesterday. She was quiet and reserved most of the day, HA!, and last night at bedtime I decided to take her temp. It was 102! She went right to sleep, but woke up at some point in the night and came downstairs to me. We "slept" on the couch for a few hours. I am one of those weird moms that lets their child run fevers. I figure that God gave that to us to take care of things, so let it do its job. Just my opinion. So, she jerked and shook and carried on while I held her and then I could feel her fever drop a little. She perked up and asked to go get back in the bed. She woke up this morning still at 102 and complaining of "burning tee-tee." GREAT...so off we go to Dr. Z. After a lovely adventure of going potty in a cup, she has a UTI, but something else undetermined. Her labs are being sent off to see what is hurting her. The way she is shaking, I think it is her kidneys. We've got something to cover the UTI and then just wait and see what comes back in a couple of days.

1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Is it weird to say that your kids look like they would be funny? Something about their smiles... (and maybe that last photo!) Prayers of healing!