CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ahhh..normalcy

Today has been a normal day, and it has been too long since we have had one of those. I have done laundry and cleaned bathrooms. There was even an old-fashioned Burger King Day. For those of you that don't know, we used to go to Burger King every week for about 2 years. Since most of our kids now go to school 3 days a week, we can't go much anymore. Today was nice to get to just sit and talk. Betsy brought me Pei Wei. I couldn't do a burger and fries!

Soccer has started, but this time 3 of the Pattersons are involved. Emily is FINALLY getting to play and is loving it. 3 out of 7 days of our week are spent at the soccer field. That's not counting when Brent is with his high school girls. I just have to go with the flow and remind myself that it will be over before school is out!

Only 7 more days until Brent and I go on our trip! I can't wait!

1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

What?!?!? Another trip?!?! I am soooo jealous.