CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

I have to admit, today I woke up feeling better than I have in 2-3 weeks. Maybe this is finally over. We had a good weekend, but every time we got out to do anything, it immediately drained us and we had to rest. We should have known better, but it was so pretty outside and there was so much to do!

I spent the day at church yesterday getting ready for the clothing sale. Our church is in the middle of major construction and it took us all day to get the gym clean enough for the hundreds of shoppers this week! Emily and I are headed up there this morning to begin receiving clothes. She is so excited to be "babysitted." She just wants to be where the action is.

Pray for a healthy week!

2 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Sorry to hear that you've been ill. We've been a house full of sickies ourselves. It was nice reading up on what you are up to. Your kids look so much like you! Hope y'all feel better soon! :-)
Danna (Stokes)

Danna Ramsey said...

Hey, it's me again. Gina is great. She is in Birmingham now, and they are expecting baby number 3 in July. She spaced her's out a little better than I did! Oh, and I see that you love smocking. Me, too! (You have to when you have 3 girls.)