CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hiccups

I just thought about this as I was getting ready and had to laugh. Brent had the hiccups for 36 hours before he went to the doctor. When he told her this, she just laughed and brushed it off and basically acted like it was funny. Brent didn't say a word, but the first thing he said when we left was, "Obviously, that lady has never had the hiccups for 36 hours."

BRENT HAS ASKED ME TO REMOVE THIS STORY THAT WAS ONCE HERE. APPARENTLY, HE FELT IT LEFT NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION.


It is raining, but Emily and I are getting out anyway! We need to get out of here!!! She is coughing her head off and will probably get pneumonia in this rain and I will be shut in for the next month with her. I'd better enjoy myself today!

0 comments: