CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Catch up

I seriously need to catch up on the past month's activities. I seem to have gotten even better over the last few hours, by the way! I hope everyone is healthy for school this week!

Just about everyone in my family's birthday is in the spring. I never posted pictures from Dad's, Brent's, and Mom's... Here they are!


Dad's birthday was January 26th...I told you I was behind. We had a great strawberry cake that mom made, along with a makeshift candle, and played the new Marble Madness game he got.





Brent has a Valentine birthday and turned 33 this year. We ate at home and had a TCBY cake...his favorite. I really put 33 candles on it and it was so smoky!!!


Mom celebrated #58 on February 17. I think she looks really good for her age. Seriously, I didn't take my camera to Olive Garden...totally forgot.

0 comments: