CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Like mother, like daughter





Emily has decided that she wants straight hair. I have straightened my hair my whole life, except when it was cool to look like you stuck your finger in a light socket. For the past month, I have done her hair, but I told her that if she wanted me to keep straigtening it, she would have to get it cut short. So, we did that today. It is precious and she thinks she is BIG STUFF. The pictures posted are poses she came up with on her own.

4 comments:

Becky and Joe said...

It's so cute! Next step...the Ray mullet when she turns 6.

Lana said...

She looks so cute:) YOu can defintely tell she is your kiddo. How fun!!

maryann said...

How cute---I love the short hair on her!!!!!

Jennie said...

Super cute and she looks older! Give her a kiss for me.