CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Winterfest 2008

Brent and I got back late last night from spending the weekend with our dearest teenage friends. We took them to Gatlinburg for Winterfest. I am just getting too old to do this. My girls, that I love as my own, stayed up all night both nights. I just about beat them as my own! I would almost be asleep and Stacey would come in a say, "Your girls are out in the hall AGAIN." Good grief. They are very much like me as a teenager, not bad, just silly. I suppose it is my payback.
Besides the lack of sleep, it was a fabulous weekend. The bus ride home just about killed me. My back hurt so much...I tell you I am just too old.

1 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

I hear you girl. I am way too old for it too! Doesn't help that I am pregnant either. It was great to see you very briefly. I thought it was a great conference though. Our kids had a blast.