CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey mommy...

Emily has hit the spelling stage, just like Tyler did. Every other thing out of her mouth is, "Hey mommy, how do you spell__________________?" She walks around with a pad and paper all day long. And it's not, "Hey Mommy, how do you spell cat?" It's, "Hey Mommy, how you spell Audrey you are my friend and you need to come play and we will play dress up and candyland." Wears me out. When Tyler went through the same thing and I remember just about pulling my hair out over it! And she has developed her own code for things, like lunch is "L", School is "S", I am "M", Brent is "D", etc.

Tyler has started teaching art lessons at school during free time. Some of his students want to make a Power Rangers book like his, but he has told them they have to have 3 lessons before he will show them how to do that. Hilarious.

We made it through the storm last night. Tyler freaked out, but through most of his tears, he talked about Maddie, so I really think it was more that than the storm. Some friends of ours in Jackson lost their house, but all the Memphis damage was in other parts of town. We had some good quality time, all 5 of us, in our tiny hall bathroom. I hope we don't have to do that again for a few years!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Breanna is in the spelling stage too. It's quite annoying and yeah it's always like, "Mom, how do you spell, Aidyn, will you please come to my Valentine's Day party at my house because you are my best friend and it would be so fun. I love you." Of course she just starts out with one word at a time so I think, oh she just wants me to spell Aidyn. She also wants to play the alphabet game in the car all the time. We were stuck on "Q" for like 3 car trips. She finished the alphabet game and now decided to go onto numbers so she's stuck looking for the number "11" now. Good luck with that!