CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Madelyn

I have tried all day to figure out what to say, but I just don't have many words. Maddie died early this morning. I thought it would be today or tomorrow, from things that Brandi had said. How fitting, that Princess Maddie went to heaven on 2/2, since she had a great love of all things girly and frilly. Please pray that Brandi and Neal get through the next few days with ease and begin life outside of cancer. Memphis is not home for them, but I think they might stay.

On a funny note, we were pulling into Sam's today and Emily said, "Mama, please don't cry while we are in Sam's. You will embarrass me."

4 comments:

maryann said...

ELizabeth,
Good to be in touch again through blogs. I keep up with you a little through your mother-in-law. Now that I know where to find you, I'll check back in!

Jennie said...

I know on some level it must be a relief for her parents knowing that she is safe in God's arms now with no more pain, but I can't imagine how hard it must be for them too. Let them know we are praying for them and all the people who were touched by Maddie's life and death.

Jennie said...

PS-Did you inform Emily that you'll be embrassing her on numerous occasions during her lifetime! That's kind of a parents job.

Kerry said...

Elizabeth,

I am so sorry about Maddie. Although I know that she is so much better off, I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for her parents. To have your child die must be one of the hardest things that there is! We will certainly be praying for Brandie and Neal and all of you who have been with them through this experience.

Carolyn