CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still sick...

This was not how I was supposed to spend the past few days. I was going to have the most fun birthday ever at Incredible Pizza on Thursday, go to Tyler's Mardi Gras festival Friday night, and go skating yesterday morning. I have not spent more than a couple of hours out of bed since Thursday. I originally had strep, but I think I picked up the flu as well while at the doctor. I did get up this morning to do Emily's hair for church, and Tyler came and told me he was sick. We have made sick beds on the couches in the hearth room and parked ourselves in front of the tv all morning. He has read and I have slept, mostly. Emily and Brent went to church, so it has been very quiet here.

I am trying to get up and do some things. I have so much going on this week, and I am already behind because of this "vacation."

0 comments: