CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Facebook affair

I feel unfaithful...I have started Facebook for my teenage buddies, and I am trying to get that up and running and have neglected my blog. I am so tired of do Honduras slideshows. It is my goal to finish that this week. Hold me to it! We have had a great "first week" of summer vacation, even though I've been out of school a month and Tyler 3 weeks...preparing for and going to Honduras took a chunk of that time, so now we are in the throws of vacation. Tyler swam about 15 hours, we've signed up for the summer reading club and the library, swam at Joy's (40+ people went!), we've watched tons of tv, slept late, and cleaned closets. I also had Lindsay's shower Thursday, but I will post some pictures of that later!

0 comments: