CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

This week, in review

I have had to hardest time finding time to blog this week. Mainly because of Facebook, I fear. I haven't felt well all week, either. I am afraid I brought home some kind of friend from Honduras, but I don't know for sure. Emily had gymnastics camp all week. She was the youngest and by far the smallest, but she held her own. She's just such a little athlete. She has another week of it next week. Tyler will be going to Tye-Dye Camp. As he says, he was born to craft! Ha! They are taking these camps at Harding, which is about 5 minutes away from our house. They only last an hour or so a day, so it really isn't worth it to come back home. I have stayed some and Becky has come up there and we have used the library to do some stuff for camp. (She didn't even tell me once to be quiet!)

Tonight is the Camp Rock premier, at 7/8 Central. (That part always has to be added by Tyler!) They cannot wait!!!

I do have one more Honduras album to post and then I need to post about EK's recital. Maybe I'll get caught up on blogging before camp!

0 comments: