CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Leg, anyone?

I have a weird problem with eating meat off a bone. I grew up eating fried chicken, but somewhere in my adult life, I developed a yucky feeling about this. I vividly remember the first time I saw someone at Magic Kingdom gnawing on a giant turkey leg. That just repulses me. Now I have a new spine-tingling image burned into my mind. As I was leaving Sam's this afternoon, I looked over at a family sitting at a table. They actually had gone back to the rotisserie and bought a chicken and were sitting right there in the Sam's food court dividing their spoils. I nearly died.

5 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

That just gave me the big laughs. Thanks! I needed it!

Amy Griffin said...

oh, I feel the same way as you! And that story is GROSS!

Amy Wood said...

OK, Miss Priss...where's your Southerness?!?

:) I got a good laugh out of this post...thatnks! I needed it!

Anonymous said...

:-)

Dan is THE exact same way. He's not crazy for ribs or fried chicken. He will, however, eat Tom Wright's chicken wings. :-)

Lauryn said...

I am the exact same way... chicken breast? boneless, skinless please. I don't want to see bone, tendons, or any of the anatomy of the food I am eating. Chris eats those turkey legs and I gag the whole time! YUCK