CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's over

My school was evaluated today for our accreditation. It was such a stressful week. They choose the class they will observe by picking a name out of a hat the morning of the observation. It was another class today, thank goodness. Now we don't have to have this kind of stress again for another year. And now we can actually get back to teaching.

Tyler came home yesterday with the F-word added to his vocabulary. He asked me if it was a bad word and I did not freak out. Apparently "Williefromnewjersey" as Tyler calls him, told him that it was a bad word and Tyler asked his teacher. He said Mrs. Moore took Willie in the hall.

I had the best cookies this week...sugar cookies iced with marshmallow fondant. I have been searching the internet this afternoon for recipes. Bakeries charge big bucks for them, apparently. I am sure I can figure it out. I just don't know when I will find the time.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Hi Elizabeth! I found your blog through Ramona's. How fun to see pictures of your children. Too cute! They look so much like both you and Brent.

The preschool that I work at just went through the accreditation process, too! So glad it's over!! My classroom was not one picked to get observed either - phew! Just wondering if it was NAEYC accreditation?? Each classroom at the center that I work at had to put together a classroom portfolio - ugh! Lots of work and very time consuming.

I enjoy reading your blog. Please tell Brent that I said hello.