CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Turn it down, please.

Wow. What a week. I am now feeling semi-normal, but not 100% yet. I have had something the past few days that I have missed terribly...silence. I live with 2 men who fear silence. The TV or radio must be on at all times. Some days, Emily and I don't even need the TV on after the necessary Clifford and Super Why. I didn't even realize how much I miss just THINKING until I got this little break. It's been nice, despite the illness. I guess I used to spend a whole lot more time in silence before going back to work than I thought.

Our Preschool's assessment is a week from Thursday and I am a nervous wreck about it. We are meeting tomorrow to go over some things. Oh, I dread this. Please pray that all goes well.

Daylights Savings Time is here, for sure. It was dark outside and we were eating dinner tonight and I wasn't even 6:00. I am going to miss my sunshine!

0 comments: