CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Nice nap

I have been so sick. I figured out today that I slept 21 hours between yesterday morning and this morning. I am feeling some better, but it's far from over. Emily did a great job taking care of herself for the most part yesterday. She would come in and sit on the bed and talk to me and bring me things. At one point, she brought me her Cabbage Patch Kid and said, "Can you watch my baby? His name is Baby Jesus. Or Taylor. Whichever." She is so funny. The kids went to my parents' last night and have just gotten home. I did shower today, so that is progress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Elizabeth. Hope you are better soon!

Jennie said...

Just checking to see if you had posted again letting me know that you hadn't died. Every post you just keep getting sicker and sicker. Since you haven't posted I'm just going to assume that you are dead.