CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Farm Breakfast

I am going to eventually post on the entire past month, but I am going to go backwards. It just makes me feel better if I have blogged on the most recent activity!

Yesterday was the kindergarten Farm Breakfast. Each of the 12 kindergarten classes has their own table in the cafeteria and the room moms (me) decorate to look like something "farmy" and serve farm foods. The kids love it and it is a big highlight of the year. I made little flowerpot nests and put these squeaky chickens in them. I got a lot of dirty looks from all the noise they made!!!






These are some pictures of Emily and her best friend, Campbell. I am afraid they are 2 peas in a pod!!!


6 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute pictures and I miss that little girl! Give her a hug from Aunt Jennie.

ps-we went and saw HSM3 again yesterday...my Dad wanted to go and we made Chad go too! He said we were not allowed to go again today.

Joy in the little things said...

I don't know how in the world you found the time to put all this together. Very, very cute!!!

Joy in the little things said...

I don't know how in the world you found the time to put all this together. Very, very cute!!!

Joy in the little things said...

I don't know how in the world you found the time to put all this together. Very, very cute!!!

Danna Ramsey said...

They have the same smile!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Elizabeth! :-)
It is so neat that you are Emily's room mom.