CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Shopping Day, Part one

We decided that Monday would be shopping day. The first stop was Emily's surprise. We told Tyler the night before about the American Girl Store, so he knew. We were walking in the parking lot and she actually fell on the ground when she realized where she was!



We gave her one hour to stay in the store. It was amazing. Each item was displayed with little cards that had the picture and bar code on the card that you took to the cash register. Tyler immediately started collecting cards. After about 5 minutes, Emily looked up and whispered "Can I get one?" like she knew I would say no. She could not believe it when I said yes! She would choose a doll, carry it around for a while, then change her mind and choose another. She finally chose Mia. I was sad because I wanted Kit. Emily really wanted the concession stand but had to leave it there.




2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love all the new pics, especially gymnast Tyler! That stinks that he was sick for part of the trip, but it sounds like you guys still had fun.
Yeah, so Breanna drooled over the American Girl catalog that came in the mail last week and circled eveything, but except maybe 2 things that she wanted. I am NOT getting her a doll, however, I got them both one of the dolls from Target which I think look the same and when I showed them to Breanna she agreed. So let's not make a big deal about Emily's "REAL" doll at Christmas or I'm screwed!

Unknown said...

Geez Louise, Patterson, blogging much? You're gonna give yourself carpal tunnel for sure. Great pics - tell Tyler I am breaking in my new reading glasses as we speak.