CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Six Flags











We spent our Sunday at Six Flags. This was both a great day and a terrible day. We had a great time, but I have realized I am officially done with roller coasters. I LOVE roller coasters. We went to Kings Island a couple of years ago and I was seeing some signs that my body was not happy with the roller coasters. This trip to Six Flags confirmed it. Every bone in my body ached and my head felt like it would explode. I am so bummed! Looks like it's the tin lizzies for me from now on! Next thing you know, I'll need a hover-round.
We got the kids on an upside down coaster, which they did not know was going to go upside down. I nearly wet my pants at their reactions. It was hilarious. Emily was terrified, but still says it was her favorite thing. Tyler, on the other hand, would file for independence from us if he could. He was MAD. There was a Thomas train ride that was really for little kids, and Tyler was mortified that we asked him if he wanted to ride it. Emily really did, so he "did it for her." He secretly loved it. There was lots of fun Halloween stuff to do, too. It was a great day and the kids loved Six Flags. It just made me want to go to Disney!!!

0 comments: