CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin painting






We let the kids buy some pumpkins at the farmers' market to paint. They had a blast. They are dying to demolish their creations to eat the pumpkins seeds, but I am making them wait! Also, we do paint topless around here if we've already had our baths...sorry if you are offended by the worlds palest naked kids. I did take clothed pictures this morning, per their request, but I have not downloaded them yet.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I couldn't tell who was in the picture because they blended into the white background and then I realized it must be Emily and Tyler. My girls painted pumpkins too, theirs are very abtract.

Hey, Kylie ate her macaroni and cheese at lunch today in just her panties so I can't really say anything!

Becky and Joe said...

My eyes, my eyes! Can't you touch those up and make your kids tan or something? Oh, who am I to talk?

Amy Griffin said...

pale skin is a sign of a diligent sunscreen user!