CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dealing

After I posted about Maddie, I went in my room and shut the door and just laid on my bed and cried. I have been a terrible mom this morning, snapping at the kids because I am hurting. I prayed that I could just deal with this and be a better mom. Emily opened my door and came over and asked what I was doing and I told her I was praying. She said, "About Maddie? She's dying. Tyler told me last night." She just sat on the bed beside me and rubbed my back. She talked about Maddie sharing her sleeping bag with her on movie night since Emily didn't have one. I am glad she remembers things that I don't.

I lost my camera for a week. It was in my car...they don't call me Fred Sanford for nothing. I will post Santa pictures soon.

0 comments: