CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sweet Maddie


Our precious friend Madelyn has been given a couple of weeks to live. We heard the news yesterday. I was so worried about telling Tyler and Emily, but Tyler already heard from one of his friends and was very matter-of-fact about it. It didn't make talking about it any easier, but he was more of a comfort to me than I was to him. Just please pray for Brandi, Neal, and the kids during this time. Maddie is really hurting and not feeling well and that is so hard on everyone.

My friend Sharon and I were talking the other day about how when you live in Memphis, you WILL have children in your life die from cancer. With St. Jude being here, it is just a part of life. I know it will make my kids (and me) stronger and give our faith legs to stand on. Just pray for our sweet Maddie to have a comfortable end to this 4 year battle.

0 comments: