CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Letter to those I love


Dear Brent and Dad,

I know my illness hurts the two of you most of all, and I need to let you know about the step I took today. I will never be cured, but it helps to know that I can at least give the appearance that I am. I vacuumed my van. It took 15 minutes to get the stuff out of it and vacuum it. It didn't take as long as I thought. It looks really nice, and for a moment I think, "I really should keep this clean." But, I know better. I am so sorry I am such a disappointment to the two of you, along with all people everywhere that cannot carpool with me to anything.

2 comments:

Becky and Joe said...

How 'bout five across yo lip? I'm proud of you...your van is pretty funky.

Papa said...

You get this illness naturally. Your granddaddy Baeder kept old luncheon meat under his front seat. Maybe you can join some "society" with others who suffer from this. Dad