CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Worst Day EVER

Tyler tends to be dramatic and whenever the smallest bad thing happens, he says that it is the worst day ever.

Today was my worst day ever. OK, not really, but I came close to pulling my hair out several times. The kids at school have gotten bitten by the Christmas Bug and were bonkers today. I think I said, "Sit on your bottom" a zillion times. Plus, it was 70 degrees today and the air was not working at school Why should it? It's December. Emily's new stool softener started working during nap today and she came back from the bathroom commando...had to borrow panties from Kennedy. Ballet was fine. I worked on my Christmas cards the whole time. Then we went to Becky's to pick up Tyler. Emily had another accident there. Then it took us over an hour to get home. There was an accident on interstate (it wasn't Emily). Tyler was carsick and Emily kept yelling that she had to poop again. I read every Christmas book I had in the car and we sang every Christmas song we know. We finally got home and I put Em in the tub and made grilled cheese sandwiches. Brent has a board meeting tonight, so I am getting these monkeys to bed by myself. But, they are my monkeys and I have a nice warm house for them to sleep in and we have full bellies, which is more than some people can say. I just need to thank God for my great life and go to bed and start all over again tomorrow. Maybe it will be the best day ever.

0 comments: