CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Last minute Christmas






I have felt that this entire holiday season has swirled be me in a giant whirlwind. I just haven't felt in the Christmas spirit...not in a humbug sort of way, just that I couldn't believe that it was already here. I told Brent last night that I will not work next summer. I feel that my entire summer was spent working and I missed out on so much. I guess I never got my summer out! It's Christmas and all I want to do is work in the yard. I am determined to get myself back on schedule with the rest of the world.

I have muddled myself through this month for my kids sake...no sense in them having a bad Christmas! I am posting some picture of my Santa tree and my family tree and some of the marshmallow fondant cookies I made.

We did have a nice Christmas Day and the kids got so much junk. We stuffed ourselves and took naps and watched old home movies. It was fun and we even played two rounds of dominos...all I could squeeze out of the old folks.

I think I am going to leave all my decorations up for another month since I feel like Christmas snuck up on me! Don't tell Brent!

0 comments: