CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day






Happy Mother's Day, everyone! We had a fun day at the Patterson house. I got to sleep a few minutes later than usual and Bren fixed the kids their breakfast. Then, they brought me my presents in bed. Tyler had made everyone trace their hand on a piece of paper and then write something they loved about me on it. I also got a
"E3C" player (MP3 Player) as Emily says, and some windchimes. After church, we ate chinese with mom, dad, and Becky. Then we came home and changed and went to the zoo. Joe and Becky went with us. It was the prettiest day and we had so much fun. We stayed until they kicked us out and then went to TBCY, where moms got free yogurt! Yeah! We had our best visit ever with Cranbeary the polar bear. Check out the amazing pictures. He played with Tyler and Emily forever.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the ones of Em as goalie! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of Emily and Tyler looking at the polar bear swimming. :-)