CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Psyco dog


I have lots to post about and tons of pictures, but I had to do this first. Our dog is so odd. Lots of weird quirks. If she is not getting the attention she thinks she deserves, she goes upstairs and gets one particular doll out of Emily's dollhouse so the kids will try to get it away from her. Every single time. Same doll. Today the kids were outside playing and didn't take her and she went upstairs. A little while later, she came downstairs with the doll. She dropped it when she saw me. She knows I am too tired to chase her down. We need the Dog Whisperer.

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Yuck! I hate dolls. This would probably scar me for life, if it were my dog!

Jennie said...

Psycho...

My brother found this nasty, freaky looking manequin head in the dumpster once. This thing was seriously gross, like the hair was half hanging off and the face had mold all over it. Anyway, my brother hid it once in my mom's closet between the clothes and she screamed bloody murder when she found it. Of course, he was back at college when she did finally find it. Now it's a running gag between them to hide it and freak the other one out. It works everytime!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Sounds like a psycho dog to me!

Of course, my opinion might not be worth too much right now...I am on leave....